Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Game: Famicon Tantei Club 2 Ushiro ni Tatsu Shoujo

Sorry for posting this veeery late~ I got pretty busy ^^; I didn't try to make a review for this (even if I wanted to) coz you won't understand it anyway XD (I suck at reviewing games, promise ^^;;) and I already found a very nice review of this so here it is~! >> the Review
I totally agree with what the reviewer said about this game (the story, the graphics, great music & sfx, game play especially the perfect, very creepy & mysterious feel/mood) it'll really give you goosebumps especially if you'll be playing this at midnight with a headset- max volume! And the thing he said about being 'hooked till the end' is really true!!! you can never leave it for tomorrow or even for just a couple of minutes! This is how much it's totally addictive! (that is if you like reading a good eerie mystery story ^_^) So beware!!! Anyways I'll stop myself from rambling & here's the rom ^_^

screenshot

Famicom Tantei Club Part II- Ushiro ni Tatsu Shoujo [2mb]>> download

This is already translated in english so you do'nt have to learn reading japanese ^_^ I don't know if you have to delete this after 24 hours or unless you have the cartridge (i think it's impossible) since they've already stop the production of snes games a loong time ago. Maybe the right thing to do is to support its makers by buying their new games ^__^ And to play this game you have to look for a SNES emulator, you should check out ZSNES ^_^ You can search for it on yahoo or google.

Umuulan na naman ^_^~ lamig!

No comments: